Amerec Sauna Pro Series 10.5kW Sauna Heater 240/1
The Amerec Pro-105 10.5 kW sauna heater is engineered to heat sauna rooms up to 600 cubic feet (CF). Amerec's decades of experience constructing advanced sauna heaters has culminated in the Pro-105. Featuring the latest technology and highest-quality materials, the Pro-105 blankets the sauna room with waves of deep, penetrating heat. The unit is durably constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless-steel and features industrial-grade heating elements for years of safe and reliable operation. When engineering this heater, Amerec focused on providing bathers with the most consistent sauna bathing experiences.
The Pro-105 floor-standing sauna heater puts the rocks in direct contact with the heating elements for a more even sauna climate. Its large rock capacity provides greater efficiency. The Amerec Pro 105 is available in 240V and 208V single-phase and three-phase configurations. The unit requires the available Digi VII digital or SC control for operation. Choose the control with features that best suit your bathing preferences. The Pro-105 sauna heater carries a limited lifetime warranty and, unlike cheaper units, is fully serviceable and designed to last a lifetime. Amerec electric heaters are UL listed for unmatched safety and quality.
- Floor standing
- Stainless steel construction
- Industrial grade, serviceable heating elements
- Operates with SC or DIGI VII Series control and appropriate CB Series contactor
- Exceptionally large rock capacity
- Direct rock-to-heating element contact
- UL listed
- 29"H x 20"W x 19"D
- For sauna rooms from 390 to 600 adj. cu. ft.
- 132 lbs of Olivine sauna stones
- Installation and operation manual
- Limited warranty
Amerec Laava-Pro Series.pdf
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Minimum Cubic Feet
|Maximum Cubic Feet
|Kilowatt Rating (KW)
|Width In Inches
|Depth In Inches
|Height In Inches
AMEREC LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
TYLOHELO INC. warrants that AMEREC Steam Generators, Sauna Heaters, Sauna Rooms and Temperature Controls (warranted products) are free of manufacturing defects both as to workmanship and material and will replace or repair defective parts or equipment for the period of time and in accordance with the conditions set forth below: Note: please see Amerec document 4210-12 for the Amerec AI Boiler Warranty.
1. Applicability. This warranty applies when the warranted product (a) is installed in accordance with installation instructions provided, (b) is properly and reasonably maintained, and (c) has not been subjected to damage, misuse, abuse, poor water conditions, freezing, flood, fire, lightning or other acts of God. This warranty does not apply to product sold in "as is" or damaged condition. This warranty applies to generators and controls purchased after April 1, 2012.
2. Registration. This warranty becomes valid only after completing our online registration form at www.amerec.com or after the Limited Warranty Registration form, provided with this warranty, is completely filled in and signed by the original purchaser and sent to AMEREC within sixty (60) days from the date of original installation. This warranty is non-transferable and shall extend only to the original purchaser.
3. Duration of Warranty. AMEREC or its authorized representative will provide parts to replace those with manufacturing or workmanship defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of original installation, except when the warranted product is installed in commercial locations such as clubs, condominiums, apartments, spas or military facilities. In commercial locations, AMEREC or its authorized representative will provide parts to replace those with manufacturing or workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of original installation.
Additionally, for non-commercial locations in the United States and Canada AMEREC or its authorized representative will provide reasonable labor to replace defective parts for a period of two (2) years from the date of original installation. After the initial 2 year period, AMEREC offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on parts for all residential steam generators (excluding controls). AMEREC will repair the generator free of charge after it has been disconnected and returned to AMEREC's factory. The generator is to be shipped freight prepaid and AMEREC will return the repaired generator freight prepaid back to the customer.
4. Warranty Work. All warranty work must be (a) authorized by AMEREC before it is performed; and (b) performed only by authorized AMEREC representatives. This warranty shall not apply to any charges for parts or labor incurred before receiving approval by AMEREC.
5. Return Authorization Number. A return authorization number assigned by an AMEREC representative must be clearly marked on the carton used to return the product to AMEREC's factory. Parts which are returned without a Return Authorization Number may not be repaired or replaced.
6. Procedure. Requests for repair or replacement, a return authorization number, or warranty information should be directed to AMEREC by calling tollfree 1-800-363-0251, by email to email@example.com or by writing to AMEREC, 575 Cokato St. E, Cokato, MN 55321. Defective product or parts returned for repair or replacement must be shipped prepaid to AMEREC at the above address. Shipping costs for return of replacement product or parts to the purchaser will be at the expense of the purchaser.
7. Limitations, Exclusions, and Remedies. There are no warranties which extend beyond the descriptions of the face hereof. This limited warranty is in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, and of all other obligations or liabilities on the part of AMEREC. There shall be no implied warranty of merchantability. AMEREC neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale of its products.
Damages for breach of this warranty shall not exceed the lesser of the cost of repair or replacement. Repair or replacement shall be the exclusive remedy available to the purchaser.
Under no circumstances shall AMEREC be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for any special, indirect, secondary, incidental, or consequential damage of any nature to any person or property arising directly or indirectly out of the use or inability to use a warranted product.
Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
8. Disputes. Any lawsuit alleging breach of this limited warranty shall be commenced within one year from the date of breach. In addition, any such lawsuit may be commenced only in Wright County, Minnesota.
9. Warranty Disclaimers. This warranty is void if alterations have been made in the physical construction of the product. Alterations include but are not limited to, changing any electrical component, adding additional time or temperature devices, or using these products with non-TYLOHELO INC. components such as unauthorized rocks. The steam generator warranty is void if connected to a water system with high mineral content. The sauna heater and or control warranty is void if installed in a sauna room with a shower. The use of swimming pool or spa water on sauna heaters will void the warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
Amerec Limited Lifetime Warranty 2021.pdf
Shipping & Returns:
Cancellations & Refunds: Outdoor Furniture Supply prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 858-298-2371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
If you have questions regarding anything below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations & Refunds: At Outdoor Furniture Supply, we pride ourselves on having the best return policies in the industry. Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach agents during business hours at 858-298-2371, the chat in the bottom right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order.
These units, are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order our products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Outdoor Furniture Supply's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see individual product pages for details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, that is not a warranty claim.
Contact email@example.com for any questions.
Our Shipping Partners: