Chicago Brick Oven Chili Pepper Grilling Set, Stainless Steel Rack & Pepper Corer
If you love grilling spicy, hot Jalapeno peppers, our pepper corer and rack are two “must-have” accessories. Our heavy-duty, stainless steel chili pepper grilling set includes a pepper rack which holds 24 Jalapeno peppers upright and keeps them standing straight up so that your filling, cheese or other stuffings, stays inside the peppers while grilling.
Handles on each end make it easy to pick the rack up off the grill or out of the oven. The Grip-Ez Jalapeno Pepper Corer, with a soft, non-slip grip santoprene handle, has a stainless steel blade with serrated edge and sharp inner teeth that takes the hassle out of coring and de-seeding not only peppers, but also cucumbers, apples, pears, melons, squash, tomatoes, avocados and other fruits and vegetables.
This chili pepper grilling set cleans easily by hand or in the dishwasher and takes up very little storage space.
Chicago Brick Oven, a manufacturer of ovens, warrants the products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment. Local regulations about wood-burning and gas-burning equipment should be consulted.
QUALIFICATIONS TO THE WARRANTY
The complete Warranty is further subject to the following qualifications:
- The oven must be installed in accordance with CBO installation instructions and local building codes.
- Moisture can cause significant damage to the oven/hearth. Therefore, the enclosure/shroud (stone, brick, stucco, etc.) that surrounds the oven/hearth must be sealed and waterproof. Failure to do so will void this Warranty.
- The oven is subjected to normal use, including burning such natural gas fuels as non-treated wood. Fuel products with abnormal burning characteristics including, but not limited to, fuel such as driftwood, coal or plywood and wood products using a binder, may burn at excessive temperatures and may cause damage to the oven or may cause it to function improperly. CBO does not warrant the oven when such fuels have been used.
- This Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Note that all refractory materials will form small cracks over time. These cracks will not affect the performance of the oven.
- This Warranty does not apply to any cracking caused by over-firing or the failure to follow a proper curing schedule as outlined in the User Manual supplied with your oven or found online at www.chicagobrickoven.com.
- All CBO ovens are shipped FOB Factory by a third-party carrier. It is the recipient’s responsibility to inspect the product(s) for damage before accepting/signing for the delivery. Damages incurred during shipment must be addressed with the carrier at the time of delivery.
- A certain amount of pitting naturally occurs during the vibration and screeding (leveling and smoothing) techniques used in manufacturing refractory precast shapes. Also, due to the blending of minerals used to create refractory and the high temperatures used to kiln-fire the oven’s dome, hearth and arch, some color variation may occur. These variations are cosmetic and are not detrimental to the function of the oven.
- Any alterations made to prefabricated ovens without written approval from Chicago Brick Oven will void Warranty.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
It is expressly agreed and understood that CBO’s sole obligation and purchaser’s exclusive remedy under this Warranty, under any other warranty, expressed or implied, otherwise, shall be limited to replacement, repair, or refund, as specified above. In no event shall CBO be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages caused by defects in its products, whether such damage occurs or is discovered before or after replacement or repair, and whether or not such damage is caused by CBO’s negligence. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. The duration of any implied warranty with respect to this oven is limited to the duration of the foregoing warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above may not apply to you.
INVESTIGATION OF CLAIMS AGAINST WARRANTY
CBO reserves the right to investigate any and all claims against this Warranty and to decide upon the method of settlement.
DEALERS HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO ALTER THIS WARRANTY
CBO employees and dealers have no authority to make any warranties, nor to authorize any remedies in addition to or inconsistent with those stated above.
HOW TO REGISTER A CLAIM AGAINST WARRANTY
In order for any claim under this Warranty to be valid, CBO must be notified of the claimed defect in writing via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (+1-877-686-6141). Claims against this Warranty in writing should include the date of installation and a description of the defect.
Shipping & Returns:
Cancellations & Refunds: Outdoor Furniture Supply prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 858-298-2371 or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
If you have questions regarding anything below, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations & Refunds: At Outdoor Furniture Supply, we pride ourselves on having the best return policies in the industry. Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach agents during business hours at 858-298-2371, the chat in the bottom right, or email email@example.com any time.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order.
These units, are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order our products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Outdoor Furniture Supply's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see individual product pages for details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, that is not a warranty claim.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Our Shipping Partners: