Elite Screens Starling Tab-Tension CLR®3
The Starling Tab-Tension CLR® 3 Series is an electric retractable ultra-short throw front projection screen with Ceiling Light Rejection® technology. Its tab-tension design assures a flat and taut projection surface that produces exceptional images that are ripple-free. The CLR® 3 absorbs overhead light to prevent the washout out effect commonly experienced with conventional matte white materials. This allows projector presentations to have contrast-rich images.
It includes a pair of wall brackets for a flush wall/ceiling installation. Also included is a pair of eye-bolt screws that attach to the top of the case for a suspended ceiling installation. Standard features include a wireless 12-volt trigger, IR/RF remote control package, and a detachable manual keypad switch.
CLR®3 Ceiling Light Rejecting front projection material absorbs up to 90% of overhead light
- Crafted for use with Ultra-short Throw (UST) tabletop/bottom mounted projectors (NOT compatible with short or standard throw projectors)
- Lenticular sawtooth micro-structure filters out ambient light for superior image brightness and contrast
- Dedicated reflective and absorbent layers maximize projector performance in ambient light room environments
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see a clear bright picture from any angle
- Improves black levels in bright and dark room environments
- Reflective layer concentrates projected light back to viewer’s field of vision and negates light scatter
- Black-backing (non-opaque) enhances image brightness for a sharper and clearer picture
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 101″ and 121″ in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Installation
- Flush wall/ceiling mounts permit wood stud installation and allow screen to slide horizontally for proper centering
- Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat, taut, and ripple-free projection surface
- Projector from a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Curved aluminum enamel white case is moisture resistant
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for UP/STOP/DOWN manual operation
- Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included for synchronized screen operation with the projector’s power cycle
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwired installation required
Quality and Reliability
- 2-Year Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- 3-year ENR-G warranty for Education, Non-Profit, Religious and Government organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens’ Professional Service Team through Email or Phone
In order to be able to process your request as quickly as possible, we need your help. In the event of damage to the screen, please send us a brief description of the damage and preferably a picture of the damage. In order to make the picture as meaningful as possible, a size allocation in the form of a cent piece held in the picture would be very helpful. You can send the picture directly to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a response from us within 2 working days. Thanks very much
Elite Screens Europe GmbH grants a manufacture warranty for all products of the ‘Elite Screens’ brand for a period of 24 months, starting from the date of purchase. The manufacture warranty is only valid to 'Elite screens Europe GmbH' customers.
Consumers (§ 13 BGB) have a statutory right of withdrawal with regard to the online purchase of goods in accordance with the following instructions.
Right of withdrawal
As a private customer, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason for the product that is non-damaged and unopened (factory sealed). The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
All sales of projection screens are final and non-refundable.
In the event of a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace the screen at our discretion.
All screens come with a manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing defects. Upon receipt of the goods, they must be checked immediately for obvious damage, noted by the carrier and, if necessary, accepted under the conditions. Evidence of this must also be submitted to Elite Screens Europe GmbH within 48 hours in form of E-Mail with image attachments and description.
The following cases are not recognized as manufacturing defect:
1. Memory Lines (slight line formation in the material) not visible from 1.5-Meter distance
2. Operating noise
3. Smell of the brand-new screen
4. Damage to the package due to the transport
These following point are not included in Warranty:
1. Periodic inspections, maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear;
2. Transport and travel costs, as well as costs incurred by assembling and dismantling the device;
3. Damage caused by improper installation, handling, or use of the product.
4. Misuse and misuse of the device as well as incorrect installation (including direct sunlight, close to air conditioners, Heating, stoves, heaters);
5. Damage caused by lightning, water, fire, force majeure, natural disasters, war, incorrect mains voltage, insufficient ventilation or other reasons for which Elite screens is not responsible.
6. Damage caused by modifications or alterations made to the product by the customer or a third party.
7. wear and tear or cosmetic damage , such as scratches or dents, that caused by using the screen.
8. Damage caused by accidents, such as dropping the screen or spilling liquid on it.
9. Damage caused by using the product with incompatible or faulty equipment.
10. Any modification or alteration of the screen by the customer or a third party will void any warranty or repair/replacement options.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you.
The Cost of exchange may applied.
If the customer cancels the contract due to any reason not in the scope of manufacture warranty, then the shipping costs will not be refunded.
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
2. Sales & Discounted items (if applicable) from the category: Deals / Resold items
3. The item sold in the sale period
4. The item we received is damaged by the customer or not as same as the time we sent it.
Refunds process will be started after our warehouse approves the receipt of the goods, and it may take up to 14 days.
By purchasing a screen from us, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions, and any disputes will be resolved in accordance with them.
The following are accepted as proof of purchase:
- A valid order number for an order through the Elite Screens website.
- A dated sales receipt from an Elite Screens dealer or reseller showing the price and product description.
Discontinued or discontinued defective products for which there is a guarantee will be replaced with a product of the corresponding model, if available. Otherwise, a product with corresponding functions will be delivered. A replacement product is covered by the warranty for the remainder of the warranty period of the original product, but no less than thirty (30) days. If local law requires it, the period may be longer.
Elite Screens Europe GmbH
+49 (0) 4193 88 30 260
Shipping & Returns:
Cancellations & Refunds: Outdoor Furniture Supply prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 858-298-2371 or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
If you have questions regarding anything below, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations & Refunds: At Outdoor Furniture Supply, we pride ourselves on having the best return policies in the industry. Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach agents during business hours at 858-298-2371, the chat in the bottom right, or email email@example.com any time.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order.
These units, are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order our products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Outdoor Furniture Supply's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see individual product pages for details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, that is not a warranty claim.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Our Shipping Partners: