HUUM CLIFF Mini Series 3.5kW Sauna Heater Package
This HUUM Cliff Mini sauna heater package comes complete with the traditionally designed CLIFF Mini 3.5kW sauna heater, UKU control (WiFi optional), and sauna stones - everything you need to build your dream sauna experience. The package has been combined for use in sauna rooms up to 212 cubic feet (CF)
This HUUM Cliff Mini sauna heater package comes complete with the traditionally designed CLIFF Mini 3.5kW sauna heater, UKU control (WiFi optional), and sauna stones - everything you need to build your dream sauna experience. The package has been combined for use in sauna rooms up to 212 cubic feet (CF).
CLIFF Mini 3.5kW Sauna Heater
- Slender design
- Suitable for use in small saunas with limited space
- Small safety distances
- Heats up to 25% faster due to internal air duct
- For sauna rooms from 123 to 212 cu. ft.
- 133 pound stone capacity
- Removable rib(s) for more accurate stacking of stones
- Direct contact between stones and heating elements
- More exposed stones create a longer and milder heat
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel, industrial quality heating elements
- Wall-mount model
- Designed, engineered, and made in Estonia
- Dimensions: 10.6" W (270mm) x 6.3" D (160mm) x 38.4" H (975mm)
- Limited 5-year warranty (excluding elements)
- Sleek Black control display panel
- Multiple Color Options available (additional charges apply)
- Settable on/off, time, temperature, and delay
- Settable temperature range of 104-230F
- Delayed start up to 48hrs in advance
- Optional Built-in Wi-Fi interface for HUUM mobile app (additional charges apply)
- 8 Language options: English, German, Russian, Italian, Finnish, Estonian, Polish and French
- Inside/outside sauna room installation
- Optional smart heating setting
- Available decorative control display panels
- Displays set temperature and room temperature
- Temperature sensor
- Door sensor to keep the heat inside the room
- Remotely located main control module
- Connects to lights and ventilation
- Overheat protection
- Child safety lock
- Control Console Dimensions: 2.2"W (55mm) x 0.9"D (22mm) x 4.1"H (105mm)
- Main Control Module Dimensions: 3.5"W (90mm) x 2.3"D (58mm) x 5.6"H (142mm)
- Olivine diabase sauna stones
- Rounded shape to complement heater design
- Durable with high-heat capacity
- Stones range from 1" to 2" (3-5 cm)
CLIFF Mini 3.5kw Sauna Heater
- 3.5kW sauna heater
- 2 prop blocks (for removal of sauna rib slats)
- Installation and operation manual
- 5-Year limited warranty (excluding elements)
- Black Control console
- Main control module
- Temperature sensor
- Door sensor
- Control display panel cable
- Temperature sensor cable
- Door sensor cable
- Installation and operation manual
- 5-Year limited warranty
- 132 lbs of 1" to 2" (3-5 cm) round Olivine sauna stones
||CLIFF Mini 3.5STU PKG
|CLIFF Mini 3.5STU
|Minimum Cubic Feet
|Maximum Cubic Feet
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones
|240V, Single Phase Amperage
|Minimum Temperature Setting
|Maximum Temperature Setting
|Main Module Dimensions
|Display Panel Cable
|Temp Sensor Cable
|Door Sensor Cable
Buyer is obligated to read user manual and follow instructions and requirements presented. Damage to the product caused by not following instructions and requirements will void warranty.
If any defects are found on the product, where manufacturer can be blamed, then buyer has the right to demand fixing or replacing the product. Demands must be made not later than 5 years after buying the product. Purchase receipt needs to be presented when warranty demands are made.
- Warranty applies only to electric heaters that have been used according to the manual.
- NB! Warranty does not cover heating elements. They are considered as consumable parts.
- Warranty does not cover wear that occurs from natural usage.
- Warranty does not cover defects or wear caused by planned use.
- Warranty does not imply when:
- damage or defects are caused by transportation or other actions not controlled by manufacturer.
- product has been damaged by carelessness or overload
- product has not been installed correctly
- product has been modified in any way
- warranty period is over
- product is not complete
All demands shall be presented directly to reseller or using e-mail for Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org or for USA: email@example.com
Find the latest updates on our website www.huumsauna.com
Shipping & Returns:
Cancellations & Refunds: Outdoor Furniture Supply prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 858-298-2371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
If you have questions regarding anything below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations & Refunds: At Outdoor Furniture Supply, we pride ourselves on having the best return policies in the industry. Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach agents during business hours at 858-298-2371, the chat in the bottom right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order.
These units, are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order our products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Outdoor Furniture Supply's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see individual product pages for details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, that is not a warranty claim.
Contact email@example.com for any questions.
Our Shipping Partners: