Kegco 17" Wide Illy-Bag-In-A-Box Cold Brew Coffee Single Tap Black Mini Kegerator
The EXCLUSIVE Kegco HK-46-IY Illy-Bag-In-A-Box Cold Brew Coffee Mini Kegerator is a collaboration between renowned beer dispensing manufacturer, Kegco, and the gourmet coffee makers, Illy. This cold brew coffee dispenser is specifically designed to dispense the Illy-Bag-In-A-Box Gourmet Cold Brew Coffee, which is a delightfully rich, bold, and decadent gourmet cold brew. With notes of chocolate and minimal bitterness, this cold brew coffee is only enhanced by the innovative and exclusive Kegco dispense system. With a unique motor that creates a nitro dispense without the need for a nitrogen tank, it adds body and richness to this gourmet coffee. This innovative technology and gourmet coffee is exclusively sold at the Beverage Factory.
The sleek and compact design allows it to sit perfectly on a counter top or or in small spaces. This exclusive model to the Kegco range is a commercial-grade unit and is designed for use in offices, homes, coffee shops, and restaurants. Fully equipped with high-quality commercially-rated parts, this counter top kegerator optimally dispenses the Illy-Bag-In-A-Box Cold Brew Coffee. The compact cabinet can hold up to one Illy-Bag-In-A-Box, which is 5 liters of coffee, delivering approximately up to 21 8oz. servings. Food-grade and high-quality, the dispense equipment included premium parts backed by years of industry experience and exceptional customer service. Portable and easy to maintain this mini cold brew kegerator delivers consistently great tasting nitro cold brew every pour.
Includes Illy Bag-In-A-Box Coffee Stand & Hose Attachment
This set includes the metal stand for the Illy Bag-In-A-Box Coffee to sit perfectly within the kegerator and the hose attachment that allows the coffee to be dispensed.
Includes exclusive Illy Nitro Pump Technology
This exclusive nitro pump is not found in any other kegerator on the market. It was engineered specifically to perfectly dispense the Illy Bag-In-A-Box Coffee, providing the creamy, light, and rich texture and flavor of the iconic Illy coffee.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: less than 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Black finish cabinet
- Stainless steel nitro faucet allows cold brew coffee to create a creamy and foamy head
- Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing
- Refrigeration system utilizes ozone friendly 600a refrigerant
- The EXCLUSIVE Kegco HK-46-IY Illy-Bag-In-A-Box Cold Brew Coffee Mini Kegerator is a collaboration between renowned beer dispensing manufacturer, Kegco, and the gourmet coffee makers, Illy.
- Sleek and compact design allows it to sit perfectly on a counter top or or in small spaces
- Unique motor creates nitro dispense without the need for a nitrogen tank, adding body and richness to this gourmet coffee
- The compact cabinet can hold up to one Illy-Bag-In-A-Box, which is 5 liters of coffee, delivering approximately up to 21 8oz. servings.
- Food-grade and high-quality, the dispense equipment included premium parts backed by years of industry experience and exceptional customer service.
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Shipping & Returns:
Cancellations & Refunds: Outdoor Furniture Supply prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 858-298-2371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
If you have questions regarding anything below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations & Refunds: At Outdoor Furniture Supply, we pride ourselves on having the best return policies in the industry. Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach agents during business hours at 858-298-2371, the chat in the bottom right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order.
These units, are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order our products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Outdoor Furniture Supply's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see individual product pages for details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, that is not a warranty claim.
Contact email@example.com for any questions.
Our Shipping Partners: