Kegco 24" Wide Cold Brew Coffee Dual Tap Black Kegerator
Introducing the ICK20B-2NK Two Keg Javarator Cold-Brew Coffee Dispenser from Kegco! This high quality keg tapper allows you to simultaneously dispense two Cornelius kegs of iced coffee, making it fun and easy to have a variety of delicious iced coffees on tap for friends and family. The Javarator can also easily be converted to a regular refrigerator with two adjustable storage shelves. It has a stainless steel interior floor plate that provides durability by displacing the weight of the kegs evenly over the floor of the cabinet and allows you to slide the kegs in and out smoothly.
The Kegco ICK20B-2NK is designed for home use, so it is quiet and energy efficient. The easy roll casters make moving this unit from your bar to your patio a breeze, and they lock to prevent the unit from rolling once you have it in position. The sleek matte black finish complements any decor and does not show fingerprints like a shiny finish might, so it requires less cleaning. The attractive chrome safety rail helps to keep mugs and glasses from sliding off, and installs with ease. The removable recessed drip tray with a plastic grill can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher. This Iced Coffee Kegerator includes a complete two tap draft dispense system.
- Black Cabinet with Matte Black Door
- This Iced Coffee Keg Dispenser comes complete with a two tap draft dispense system
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Measures at 33.25"H x 24"W x 25"D
- 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug to convert into a Compact Refrigerator
- Built-in Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Stainless Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of kegs
- Textured serving counter top
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing iced coffee on tap from a coffee keg
- Comes complete with a two tap draft dispense system for pouring kegged coldbrew coffee
- Features sleek matte black door finish and dishwasher-safe removable built-in drip tray
- Spacious interior can accommodate up to three 5 gallon coffee kegs
- Specially designed for use in the home, this javarator is quiet and energy efficient
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Shipping & Returns:
Cancellations & Refunds: Outdoor Furniture Supply prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 858-298-2371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
If you have questions regarding anything below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations & Refunds: At Outdoor Furniture Supply, we pride ourselves on having the best return policies in the industry. Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach agents during business hours at 858-298-2371, the chat in the bottom right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order.
These units, are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order our products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Outdoor Furniture Supply's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see individual product pages for details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, that is not a warranty claim.
Contact email@example.com for any questions.
Our Shipping Partners: