Kegco 24" Wide Single Tap Stainless Steel Built-In Left Hinge ADA Kegerator with Kit
Boasting a low ADA-compliant 32.5" height and packed with powerful performance features, Kegco's HK48BSA-L-1 Digital Undercounter Kegerator is the perfect combination of sleek style, versatility, and convenient accessibility. Suitable for both built-in and freestanding use, it features a durable stainless steel interior that can hold one quarter slim keg or two 5 gallon commercial kegs. Thanks to an intuitive digital control panel that makes it easy to adjust the temperature between 23 and 59 degrees Fahrenheit, you can dispense your favorite beer, coffee, or kombucha at the perfect temperature. The HK48BSA-L-1 has a left hinge door with a built-in lock to keep your kegs secure.
A premium kegerator should have only the highest quality components, so Kegco has included a premium direct draw kit with the HK48BSA-L-1 that has been specially designed to give you the most effective and reliable draft beer parts at an unbeatable value.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder-coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs.
Includes Pro Series Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of CO2 gas left in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Worm Drive Clamps
This standard length of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with stainless steel worm drive clamps that are easy to install and are resistant to corrosion over time.
Includes a Low Profile "D" System Keg Coupler
This low profile 2-3/8" tall coupler is the perfect keg tapping solution for kegerators with limited vertical space. It is compatible with all domestic brand "D" system Sankey kegs and is easy to use - to tap, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle. This coupler features a nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe, a 1/4" I.D. beer outlet barb, and a 3/8" I.D. gas input barb. A 55-psi pressure relief valve allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it can enter your keg.
Includes a Kegco Exclusive 14" Tall, 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel, and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304 grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. The tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. This Kegco Exclusive measures 14" tall, giving you an extra 2" of space over standard draft beer towers.
Includes a 12" x 7" Stainless Steel Drip Tray
This beautiful polished stainless steel drip tray will keep your kegerator's countertop clean. The removable grill easily comes out for cleaning and the drip tray is dishwasher safe. It measures 12" x 7" and has a cut-out that was designed to wrap around the 3" wide draft beer column.
Includes a Draft System Cleaning Kit
This kit has been specially designed to help you quickly and easily clean your direct draw system. It includes a one quart shatter proof plastic jar with pump and faucet coupler cleaning attachment, a faucet brush, a faucet wrench, and four 0.5 oz. packets of tap cleaner.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Holds (1) quarter slim keg or (2) 5 gallon commercial kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 32-50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- Low 32.5" height is compliant with ADA requirements
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- X-CLUSIVE premium dispense components include 100% stainless steel beer contact, Pro Series double gauge regulator, corrosion-resistant electric red CO2 tank, and a cleaning kit with cleaner
- This undercounter kegerator can be used built-in or freestanding, and features a low 32.5" height that makes it compatible with ADA requirements
- Forced air refrigeration evenly distributes cold air throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots, and automatic defrost helps ensure easy maintenance
- Durable stainless steel interior can hold one quarter slim keg or two 5 gallon commercial kegs, and can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the three included adjustable shelves
- Thanks to a wide 32-50 degree Fahrenheit temperature range, this versatile kegerator can serve beer, wine, kombucha, or coffee
Dimensions: 32-1/2" H x 23-5/8" W x 23-5/8" D
PLEASE NOTE: Images show right hinge model
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Shipping & Returns:
Cancellations & Refunds: Outdoor Furniture Supply prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 858-298-2371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
If you have questions regarding anything below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations & Refunds: At Outdoor Furniture Supply, we pride ourselves on having the best return policies in the industry. Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach agents during business hours at 858-298-2371, the chat in the bottom right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order.
These units, are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order our products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Outdoor Furniture Supply's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see individual product pages for details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, that is not a warranty claim.
Contact email@example.com for any questions.
Our Shipping Partners: