KingsBottle 2℃ to 8℃ 395L Upright Medical Refrigerator for Pharmacy and Laboratory
This 2℃～8℃ medical refrigerator MLR395L is specially designed for storing sensitive materials in pharmacies, medical offices, laboratories, clinics, or scientific institutions. It is produced in quality and durability andmeets the stringent guidelines demands for medical and laboratory grade. This upright medical fridge for pharmacy and laboratory provides you with 395L of interior storage with adjustable 6+1 shelves for high efficient capacity storage. This medical / lab refrigerator is equipped with a high precision microcomputer temperature control system and ensures the temperature range at 2℃～8℃. And it comes with 1” high-brightness digital temperature display ensuring the display precision in 0.1℃.
Leading Air Cooling Refrigeration System
This glass door pharmacy refrigerator is equipped with a multi-duct vortex refrigeration system and finned evaporator, which can prevent frost completely and improve the temperature uniformity to a large extent. The high-efficiency air-cooling condenser and finned evaporator of this medical grade refrigerator ensure fast refrigeration.
Intelligent audible and visible alarm system
This vaccine refrigerator comes with multiple audible and visible alarm functions, including high/low-temperature alarm, power failure alarm, low battery alarm, door ajar alarm, high air temperature alarm, and communication failure alarm.
Superb technology design
The electrical heating + LOW-E design with double consideration can achieve a better anti-condensation effect for the glass door. And this pharmaceutical fridge is designed with high-quality shelves made from PVC-coated steel wire with a tag card for easily cleaning. And you can have an invisible door handle, ensuring elegance of appearance.
- Seven temperature probes can ensure high precision of temperature control with nearly no fluctuation and thus can improve safety.
- Equipped with a USB export interface, which can be used for storing data from the last month to the current month automatically in PDF format.
- With a U-disk connected, the temperature data can be stored continuously and automatically, in more than 10 years.
- The interior lighting system with double LED lights ensures high visibility inside the cabinet.
- A test port is available for bringing convenience to users in testing temperature inside the cabinet.
- Large capacity of 395L for maximum storage convenience to store vaccine, drugs, reagents, and other lab / medical materials.
- 100% CFC free design for environment friendly with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
Scope of Application
This 2℃～8℃ medical refrigerator is suitable for the storage of biological products, vaccines, drugs, reagents, and more. You can apply the lab/pharmacy fridge in pharmaceutical factories, hospitals, centers for disease prevention and control, clinics, and others.
- Cabinet Type: Upright
- Effective Capacity: 13.95 Cu Ft (395L)
- External Size: 25.61”W*26.52D*78.48”H (650W*673D*1992H mm)
- Internal Size: 22.85”W*21.00”D*53.27”H (580W*533D*1352H mm)
- Power Consumption (kWh/24h): 3.25
- Input Power(W): 290
- Voltage: 110V±10%, 60Hz
- N.W/G.W: 94.5/107.5 kgs
- Temp.Range(℃): 2 ~ 8
- Ambient Temperature(℃): 16 ~ 32
- Compressor Brand: Secop
- Alarm: Visual & Audio
high and low-temperature alarm, sensor failure alarm, door open alarm, power failure alarm, and low battery alarm
- Temperature Recorder:
Special note: The WIFI function is just for a future update, it is unavailable now.
- Refrigerant: CFC FREE, R600a
- Remote Alarm: RS485
- Shelves: 6 shelves+1 wire steel basket
- Inner Material: HIPS
- External Material: PCM
- Door Lock: Yes
- Door With Heater: Yes
- Temp Recorder: USB built-in data logger
- Access Test Port: 1
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED): KingsBottle provides a warranty that all wine cellars and beverage refrigerators to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service for a period of (2) years from the date of purchase for both parts and labor. (Note: this does not apply to the refurbished units.)
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 3 years.
5 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 5 years.
- If your refrigerator is not operating properly, KingsBottle reserves the right to repair or replace the refrigerator. KingsBottle may request the consumer to contact a local refrigeration company to service the refrigerator. All cost for labor and materials is covered for 2-year from the date of purchase. If KingsBottle deems the unit not repairable, KingsBottle will use the value of your original order toward a replacement (Any REPLACEMENT unit will follow the warranty terms of the initial purchase). For customer service, please e-mail us
THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
DAMAGE due to such things as an accident, misuse, abuse, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized repair or any other cause beyond the control of the seller whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold here are WINE & BEVERAGE COOLERS, which house beer and other wines. Purchaser assumes all the risk of using these units, including the risk of spoilage, humidity variations, temperature variations, leaks, fires, water damage, mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that may occur.
- Any DISPOSAL unit.
- Warranty is only honored for the unit which is used in the countries where the unit was initially purchased. And, if your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from KingsBottle, we do not offer an extended warranty policy. You MUST contact the retailer of purchase directly. In the event your retailer does not offer an extended warranty plan, we recommend you contact a third party warranty provider, or purchase the extended warranty service within a maximum of 30 days from the original purchase. However, regardless of the point of purchase, all KingsBottle coolers are backed by a TWO-YEAR manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.
Shipping & Returns:
Cancellations & Refunds: Outdoor Furniture Supply prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 858-298-2371 or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
If you have questions regarding anything below, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations & Refunds: At Outdoor Furniture Supply, we pride ourselves on having the best return policies in the industry. Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach agents during business hours at 858-298-2371, the chat in the bottom right, or email email@example.com any time.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order.
These units, are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order our products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Outdoor Furniture Supply's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see individual product pages for details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, that is not a warranty claim.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Our Shipping Partners: