KingsBottle -20°C~-40°C Ultra-Low Temperature 450L Medical Freezer
This -20°C ~-40°C two chambers freezer is special for medical freezer and lab freezer. This Ultra-low temperature freezer is designed with two compressors and two chambers, which allows you to control the upper chamber and lower chamber independently. And the high-precision microcomputer temperature control system has the ability to set the temperature inside the cabinet in the range of -20°C ~-40°C. The built-in door gasket can perfectly maintain a constant inside temperature and is easy to clean. The Ultra-low temp freezer is best for the storage of various medical and scientific materials, including blood plasma, reagent, and more.
Environmentally Friendly Refrigeration System
The environmentally friendly Freon-free refrigerant and high-efficiency enclosed compressor supplied by a famous brand can ensure energy-saving and low noise. The condenser installed on the bottom ensures temperature stability and system reliability.
High-precision Temperature Control
The high-precision computerized temperature control system ensures an adjustable temperature within a range from -20 to -40℃ inside the cabinet. The freezer is equipped with two compressors, so independent control of the upper chamber and lower chamber can be realized.
Audible & visual Security System
The well-developed audible & visual alarm system (sensor failure alarm, door-opening alarm, high temperature/low-temperature alarm, etc.) makes it safer for storage; The turn-on delay and stopping interval protection function can ensure reliability in running.
The arc angle-shaped door frame and cabinet design make its appearance more attractive. The built-in door gasket is dustproof and easy to clean. Each of the refrigerating chamber and the freezing chamber is equipped with 6 drawers, which are convenient for the storage of things.
- Two-door ultra-low temperature with a dual-display system
- The digital temperature display can indicate operating status clearly
- The high-precision microcomputer temperature control system enables users to set the temperature inside the cabinet within a range from -20℃ to -40℃.
- The environmentally friendly Freon-free refrigerant and high-efficiency enclosed compressor supplied by a famous brand can ensure energy-saving and low noise
- The condenser installed on the bottom ensures temperature stability and system reliability
- The CFC-free polyurethane foam technology and the thicker insulating layer can improve the effectiveness of thermal insulation
- The well-developed audible & visual alarm system makes it safer for storage The turn-on delay and stopping interval protection function can ensure reliability in running The door is equipped with a lock, improving the security of sample storage
Scope of Application
Medical 2 chambers freezer is suitable for freezing of ice bars and storage of various things needing refrigerated storage such as blood plasma, reagent, etc. Suitable for use in hospitals, clinics, health and disease prevention systems, blood banks, laboratories in colleges & universities, the frozen food industry, and catering industry, etc.
- Cabinet Type: Upright
- Effective Capacity: 15.89 Cu Ft (450L)
- External Size: 31.89”W*28.94D*77.17”H (810W * 735D *1960H mm)
- Internal Size: 25.59”W*22.44”D*24.69”H (650W * 570D *627H mm)
- Power Consumption (kWh/24h):
- Rate Current (A): 1.9
- Input Power(W): 320W
- Voltage: 110V±10%, 60Hz
- N.W/G.W: 144/156 kgs
- Temp.Range(℃): -20 ~ 40°C
- Ambient Temperature(℃): 16 ~ 32
high and low temperature, power failure, low battery, sensor error, door open alarm, USB data failure, condenser high, mainboard communication error.
Special note: The WIFI function is just for a future update, it is unavailable now.
- External Material: PCM (Powder Coated Material)
- Inner Material: Aluminum plate with spraying
- Shelves: 6*2 (ABS)
- Door Lock: Yes
- Casters: 4 (2 casters with brake)
- Access Test Port: 2pc, D25mm
- Data Logging/Interval/Recording Time: USB/Record every 10 minute / 2 years
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED): KingsBottle provides a warranty that all wine cellars and beverage refrigerators to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service for a period of (2) years from the date of purchase for both parts and labor. (Note: this does not apply to the refurbished units.)
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 3 years.
5 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 5 years.
- If your refrigerator is not operating properly, KingsBottle reserves the right to repair or replace the refrigerator. KingsBottle may request the consumer to contact a local refrigeration company to service the refrigerator. All cost for labor and materials is covered for 2-year from the date of purchase. If KingsBottle deems the unit not repairable, KingsBottle will use the value of your original order toward a replacement (Any REPLACEMENT unit will follow the warranty terms of the initial purchase). For customer service, please e-mail us
THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
DAMAGE due to such things as an accident, misuse, abuse, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized repair or any other cause beyond the control of the seller whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold here are WINE & BEVERAGE COOLERS, which house beer and other wines. Purchaser assumes all the risk of using these units, including the risk of spoilage, humidity variations, temperature variations, leaks, fires, water damage, mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that may occur.
- Any DISPOSAL unit.
- Warranty is only honored for the unit which is used in the countries where the unit was initially purchased. And, if your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from KingsBottle, we do not offer an extended warranty policy. You MUST contact the retailer of purchase directly. In the event your retailer does not offer an extended warranty plan, we recommend you contact a third party warranty provider, or purchase the extended warranty service within a maximum of 30 days from the original purchase. However, regardless of the point of purchase, all KingsBottle coolers are backed by a TWO-YEAR manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.
Shipping & Returns:
Cancellations & Refunds: Outdoor Furniture Supply prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 858-298-2371 or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
If you have questions regarding anything below, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations & Refunds: At Outdoor Furniture Supply, we pride ourselves on having the best return policies in the industry. Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach agents during business hours at 858-298-2371, the chat in the bottom right, or email email@example.com any time.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order.
These units, are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order our products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Outdoor Furniture Supply's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see individual product pages for details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, that is not a warranty claim.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Our Shipping Partners: