KingsBottle 2°C~8°C Medical Refrigerator & -10~-25°C Freezer Combination
This research-grade 2°C~8°C/-10°C~-25°C combination refrigerator-freezer boasts two compressors, Freon-free refrigeration and energy-saving, CFC-free polyurethane foam technology with thick insulation, and a high-precision computerized temperature control to set the upper chamber temperature of 2°C~8°C and lower chamber temperature of -10°C~-25°C. Perfect for plasma, reagent, and other medical and laboratory material storage.
High-precision Temperature Control System
The digital temperature and humidity are displayed independently, and operating status can be viewed and checked clearly. You are able to set the high temperature or low-temperature alarm points on the medical grade refrigerator freezer freely based on your needs. And you can set the upper temperature in a range of 2℃~8℃ and lower temperature in a range of -10℃~-40℃.
High-efficiency Refrigerating System
This commercial refrigerator freezer is equipped with a CFC-free refrigerant and high-efficiency compressor, ensuring rapid cooling, energy-saving, and high efficiency. It has two compressors and separately controls the upper refrigeration chamber and lower freezing chamber. With no CFC polyurethane foaming technology and a thicker insulation layer, it can ensure a good insulation effect.
Comprehensive Security System
This medical refrigerator and freezer have 8 kinds of audible and visual alarm functions, including high\low temperature alarm, high ambient temperature alarm, sensor failure alarm, low battery alarm, communication failure (USB) data download failure alarm, door-opening alarm, data logging function not enabled alarm, and power off alarm, which ensure safer sample storage.
- Combination refrigerator freezer with upper 2°C ~ -8°C and lower-10°C~40℃
- Electronic temperature control for high-precision temperature and constant temperature.
- Separate cooling type with upper fan direct cooling and lower direct cooling
- With 2 compressors and separate control of the upper refrigeration chamber and the lower freezing chamber
- Digital temperature display for precisely control temperature and clearly monitor the operating status
- Equipped with stainless steel inner material and three layers of stainless steel clapboard
- Equipped with sheet metal refrigerated drawers and acrylic plates
- Inter-room independent door lock and independent external padlock to ensure safe sample storage
- Electric heating and LOW-E, double glazing, good anti-condensation effect
- LED lighting in the cabinet of the combination refrigerator freezer for easy operation
- Standard with Build-in USB data logger for temperature data recording
- Three-layer ABS drawer in the freezer compartment;
- 2 adjustment feet at the bottom, 4 universal wheels at the front and back, easy to move and place
Scope of Application
Scientific research-grade refrigerator freezer is suitable for freezing ice bars and storage of various things needing refrigerated storage such as blood plasma, reagent, etc.
Suitable for use in hospitals, clinics, health and disease prevention systems, blood banks, laboratories in colleges & universities, the frozen food industry, and catering industry, etc.
- Cabinet Type: Upright
- Effective Capacity: 10.20 Cu Ft (289L); 6.67 Cu Ft(189L) in the upper refrigeration chamber, and 3.53 Cu Ft (100L) in the lower freezer chamber.
- External Size: 29.33”W*25.59"D*72.64”H (745W*650D*1845H mm)
- Internal Size: Upper 23.62"W*20.08"D*26.38"H (600W*510D"670H mm); 19.69”W*18.11”D*19.88”H (500W*460D*505HH mm)
- Power Consumption (kWh/24h):
- Input Power(W): 265
- Voltage: 110V±10%, 60Hz
- N.W/G.W: 315/364 lbs (143/165 kgs)
- Temp.Range(℃): R:2～8，F:-10～-40
- Ambient Temperature(℃): 16 ~ 32
- Compressor: 2 pcs.
- Alarm: Visual & Audio
high and low-temperature alarm, sensor failure alarm, door open alarm, power failure alarm, and low battery alarm
- Temperature Recorder:
Special note: The WIFI function is just for a future update, it is unavailable now.
- Refrigerant: R134a for R, R290 for F
- Remote Alarm: RS485
- Shelves: 3+1(Stainless steel) in Upper refrigeration chamber, 3(ABS) in Lower Freezer chamber
- Inner Material: 304 Stainless steel
- External Material: Carbon steel spraying
- Door Lock: Yes
- Door With Heater: Yes
- Casters: 4（2 caster with brake) + (2 leveling feet)
- Data Logging/Interval/Recording Time: USB/Record every 10 minute / 2 years （Printer/Record every 20 minute / 7 days）
- Access Test Port: 2pcs. Ø 25 mm
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED): KingsBottle provides a warranty that all wine cellars and beverage refrigerators to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service for a period of (2) years from the date of purchase for both parts and labor. (Note: this does not apply to the refurbished units.)
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 3 years.
5 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 5 years.
- If your refrigerator is not operating properly, KingsBottle reserves the right to repair or replace the refrigerator. KingsBottle may request the consumer to contact a local refrigeration company to service the refrigerator. All cost for labor and materials is covered for 2-year from the date of purchase. If KingsBottle deems the unit not repairable, KingsBottle will use the value of your original order toward a replacement (Any REPLACEMENT unit will follow the warranty terms of the initial purchase). For customer service, please e-mail us
THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
DAMAGE due to such things as an accident, misuse, abuse, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized repair or any other cause beyond the control of the seller whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold here are WINE & BEVERAGE COOLERS, which house beer and other wines. Purchaser assumes all the risk of using these units, including the risk of spoilage, humidity variations, temperature variations, leaks, fires, water damage, mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that may occur.
- Any DISPOSAL unit.
- Warranty is only honored for the unit which is used in the countries where the unit was initially purchased. And, if your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from KingsBottle, we do not offer an extended warranty policy. You MUST contact the retailer of purchase directly. In the event your retailer does not offer an extended warranty plan, we recommend you contact a third party warranty provider, or purchase the extended warranty service within a maximum of 30 days from the original purchase. However, regardless of the point of purchase, all KingsBottle coolers are backed by a TWO-YEAR manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.
Shipping & Returns:
Cancellations & Refunds: Outdoor Furniture Supply prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 858-298-2371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
If you have questions regarding anything below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations & Refunds: At Outdoor Furniture Supply, we pride ourselves on having the best return policies in the industry. Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach agents during business hours at 858-298-2371, the chat in the bottom right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order.
These units, are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order our products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Outdoor Furniture Supply's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see individual product pages for details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, that is not a warranty claim.
Contact email@example.com for any questions.
Our Shipping Partners: