KingsBottle 56" Upright Wine And Beverage Refrigerator Combo With Glass Door
Introducing the KingsBottle 56" Upright Wine And Beverage Refrigerator Combo With Glass Door, the perfect solution to store and showcase your extensive collection of wine, beer, and beverages. With a generous storage capacity of 484 cans and 100 wine bottles, this sleek and versatile cooler is designed to meet all your entertaining needs. KingsBottle brings you the best of both worlds by combining high-quality features typically found in more expensive coolers with an affordable price tag.
Equipped with efficient and quiet Embraco compressors in both cabinets, along with an innovative fan design, this wine and beverage cooler ensures even and fan-forced cooling throughout. The wine cabinet boasts sturdy hardwood shelves, specifically designed to maximize bottle capacity while remaining warp-resistant. The steel ball-bearing rollers allow for effortless placement and smooth extraction of bottles, regardless of weight. Meanwhile, the beverage cabinet features five adjustable chromed steel shelves, providing customizable storage options to suit your preferences.
The KingsBottle 56" Upright Wine And Beverage Refrigerator Combo is packed with premium features, including high-end Carel of Italy temperature controllers for precise cooling. Its attractive blue LED lighting not only enhances the visual appeal but also helps save on electricity costs. The front-venting heat dispersion systems enable seamless integration into cabinetry, maximizing your valuable square footage. The gas-charged tempered safety-glass reversible door, with its UV double-layer coated glass, protects your wine from harmful light sources. Additionally, a security lock with a spare key ensures the safety and security of your valuable collection.
- Our wine and beverage cooler combo use efficient and quiet Embraco compressors in both cabinets that are matched with our innovative fan design to ensure even fan-forced cooling throughout the cabinet.
- The wine cabinet has beautiful hardwood shelves that are strong, even under heavy loads, and warp-resistant. They are designed to maximize bottle capacity with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind. Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure effortless placement and smooth extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- The beverage cabinet has five adjustable chromed steel shelves so you can tailor your beverage storage solution to your needs.
- This unit is equipped with high-end Carel of Italy temperature controllers (a respected innovator in the industry) for precise cooling.
- Attractive blue LED lighting looks good while saving electricity costs. Our unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each cooler to be built in to cabinetry with minimal clearance to maximize your valuable square footage.
- The gas-charged tempered safety-glass reversible door uses UV double-layer coated glass to protect wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Includes a security lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Each of our units is backed by our 2-year warranty and world-class customer service.
- Volume : 21.76 CF ( 616 Litre )
- Storage capacity : 484 Cans / 100 Wine Bottles
- Shelf Configuration: 5 Chromed Steel Shelves + 10 wooden shelves
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Adjustable Temperature Range :
- Zone-A 39-46°F;
- Zone-B 41-64°F
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 1.48 kWh/D
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size : 47.2"W x 27.0"D x 55.7"H (1200Wx 685D x 1415H mm)
- Net Weight: 396.8 lbs (180 kgs)
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED): KingsBottle provides a warranty that all wine cellars and beverage refrigerators to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service for a period of (2) years from the date of purchase for both parts and labor. (Note: this does not apply to the refurbished units.)
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 3 years.
5 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 5 years.
- If your refrigerator is not operating properly, KingsBottle reserves the right to repair or replace the refrigerator. KingsBottle may request the consumer to contact a local refrigeration company to service the refrigerator. All cost for labor and materials is covered for 2-year from the date of purchase. If KingsBottle deems the unit not repairable, KingsBottle will use the value of your original order toward a replacement (Any REPLACEMENT unit will follow the warranty terms of the initial purchase). For customer service, please e-mail us
THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
DAMAGE due to such things as an accident, misuse, abuse, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized repair or any other cause beyond the control of the seller whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold here are WINE & BEVERAGE COOLERS, which house beer and other wines. Purchaser assumes all the risk of using these units, including the risk of spoilage, humidity variations, temperature variations, leaks, fires, water damage, mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that may occur.
- Any DISPOSAL unit.
- Warranty is only honored for the unit which is used in the countries where the unit was initially purchased. And, if your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from KingsBottle, we do not offer an extended warranty policy. You MUST contact the retailer of purchase directly. In the event your retailer does not offer an extended warranty plan, we recommend you contact a third party warranty provider, or purchase the extended warranty service within a maximum of 30 days from the original purchase. However, regardless of the point of purchase, all KingsBottle coolers are backed by a TWO-YEAR manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.
Shipping & Returns:
Cancellations & Refunds: Outdoor Furniture Supply prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 858-298-2371 or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
If you have questions regarding anything below, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations & Refunds: At Outdoor Furniture Supply, we pride ourselves on having the best return policies in the industry. Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach agents during business hours at 858-298-2371, the chat in the bottom right, or email email@example.com any time.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order.
These units, are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order our products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Outdoor Furniture Supply's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see individual product pages for details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, that is not a warranty claim.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Our Shipping Partners: