Modern Flames Orion Multi 52" Heliovision Virtual Multi-View Built-In Electric Fireplace
Create one-of-a-kind focal point in any space with an extremely versatile Modern Flames Orion Heliovision Virtual Multi Sided Electric Fireplace. The Orion Multi Virtual Electric Fireplace creates the most authentic multi-dimensional fires with the new HELIOVISION™ Flame Technology. The Modern Flames Orion Virtual Multi Built-In Fireplace provides an impressive 18” high viewing area with a 5” deep ember bed side view. The realistic Western driftwood log set and black reflective crushed glass media are both included. Three stunning flame styles: wood-burning fire with sparks; gas burning like fire or hybrid mixed flames: wood-burning and gas fire with bright, vibrant flames. Six flame color options and multicolor ember bed lighting create an unmatched atmosphere. Accent the lifelike flames with soothing cracking sounds to enjoy the ultimate relaxing experience. Tinted front glass decreases the glare.
Energy efficient thermostat-controlled heater provides up to 5,000 or 10,000 BTU (hardwired to 220 Volts). Use your Modern Flames Orion Multi Electric Fireplace any time of year with or without heat. Modern Flames Orion Heliovision Virtual Multi Sided Electric Fireplace offers multiple control options: Wi-Fi controls with the Modern Flames App, remote control, touch controls on the unit. Easy Smart Home Integration with the use of Modern Flames App: Alexa or Google can control your fireplace! Set the heater and flames timer with the weekly program schedule to run on its own through the app. Bring a modern and gorgeous look to your home or office with the new Modern Flames Orion Heliovision Virtual Multi Sided Electric Fireplace.
- Innovative NEW HELIOVISION™ flame technology
- Features 18" high viewing area & 5" deep ember bed side view
- 3 most realistic flame patterns: Wood Burning, Gas Flame, Hybrid
- 6 Flame colors: yellow, blue, green, orange, purple, white
- 3 Flame speed levels
- Ambient crackling sound with variable volume
- 10 Colors ember bed and a Fade Mode
- Multi-Color downlighting: yellow, orange, red, pink, lime, teal, green and more
- Multi-Dimensional flame appearance with a mirrored background
- Tinted Front Glass decreases glare
- Black Reflective Crushed Glass
- Realistic Western Driftwood Log Set
- Built-In Installation: Front facing, right or left corner, bay installation
- Partially Recessed into 2x4 wall
- Wall Mount installation - only 1 1/2" from the wall
- Full Feature Modern Flames WiFi App
- Multi-Function Remote Control
- Built-in Touch Controls
- Timer up to 8 hours. Automatically shut off the fireplace after a preset time
- Compatible with Alexa / Google Home
- 5,000 - 10,000 BTUs
- Highly Efficient PTC Ceramic Heater
- Enjoy the ambiance of the flame with or without the heater
- Direct-wired to a 120 or 240 volt circuit
|Finish / Color
||Logs & Black Glass
Built In | Wall Mount
||Front Top Vents
||Remote & App
||120 | 240
||5,000 | 10,000
||500 sqft - 800 sqft
|51 1/2 W x 23 7/8 H x 8 15/16 D
||50 1/8 W x 18 7/16 H x 5 3/16 D
51 W x 24 3/4 H x 9 D
DOWNLOADS & GRAPHICS
MODERN FLAMES, LLC LIMITED WARRANTY
Modern Flames LLC extends the following warranty for all Modern Flames brand products that are purchased from Modern Flames Authorized Dealers. Please visit our website for most up to date warranty policy. www.modernflames.com
Warranty Coverage: Modern Flames warrants that the products and their component parts will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the applicable period of the warranty coverage set forth in the below warranty period. If a product or component is found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period, Modern Flames, at its discretion, may repair the applicable component, replace the applicable component, or refund the purchase price of the applicable product(s). The maximum amount recoverable under warranty is limited to the purchase price of the product. The warranty period is nontransferable.
Warranty Period: Warranty period is 5 years from date of purchase when owner registers the product at www.modernflames.com. If the product is not registered, the standard 2-year warranty applies. If a product has an integrated screen, the screen is covered for 1-year from date of purchase.
Warranty Conditions: This warranty only covers Products that are purchased through an authorized Modern Flames dealer or distributor on or after 9/1/2021. Any product purchased prior to that date must have original invoice or receipt to qualify for the warranty. If no documentation can be found, Modern Flames has the right to deny a warranty claim. A list of authorized dealers is available on the Modern Flames website, www.modernflames.com.
- Must contact Modern Flames first in order to trouble shoot or diagnose fireplace.
- Warranty is only valid while product remains with the original purchaser. If unit is installed in a home or location and new ownership takes over, the warranty does not start over.
- After trouble shooting/diagnosing with Modern Flames, then contact your installing distributor or dealer for warranty service. If the installing dealer or distributor is unable to provide necessary parts, contact the nearest Modern Flames authorized dealer or supplier. Additional service fees may apply if you are seeking warranty service from a dealer other than the dealer from whom you originally purchased the product.
- Only Modern Flames’ parts must be used in the servicing and maintenance of your fireplace, these parts can be ordered by contacting Modern Flames via phone or email. Any after-market parts, modifications, or re-wiring made before contacting Modern Flames will void the warranty.
- The product must be properly installed, serviced, and maintained based on manufacturer standards. Please see your Modern Flames installation instructions/manual for further information on how to service and maintain your electric fireplace. If you cannot locate your instructions manual, please refer to our website for a download of that document.https://www.modernflames.com/downloads/modern-electric-fireplace/
Phone: (602) 268-9353
Submitting a Warranty Claim: Should you experience problems with your fireplace, any claim must be submitted to Modern Flames directly via email or phone call or with the dealer you purchased the unit from, they will in turn contact us for warranty requests. Before contacting you must have the serial number, date of purchase, dealer contact fireplace was purchased from, and details of the issue you are having. Serial number can be found on the original packaging or on the fireplace product label. Modern Flames recommends writing down the serial number on the manual for any future referencing.
To process any warranty, claim for a damaged fireplace, paint, or any visual defect, photographic or video evidence must be supplied. Failure to provide photographic evidence may result in the claim being delayed or denied.
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations: No Warranty is extended to consumable service parts or the repair or replacement of parts, which are subject to normal wear and tear during the warranty period. Parts that will require replacement in connection with normal maintenance are not covered. Repaired or replaced products are covered only for the remainder of the original warranty period. Modern Flames may require that defective part or product be returned for investigation. Before shipping defective parts or product a return authorization number must be obtained. Modern Flames does not cover damage in the event of an Act of God such as, but not limited to, hurricanes, lightning, storms, floods, power outages, sun light, earthquakes, etc.
This warranty is void if:
• Damage resulting from installation and usage where the fireplace has not been installed or used in accordance with the Modern Flames installation and operation instructions, and/or if the installation does not conform to local building, fire, and safety regulations.
• In the event of a power surge malfunctioning circuit breaker, or outlet becomes damaged.
• Damage caused from removal and/or reinstallation.
• Damage resulting from the product not being adequately maintained. (Please see your Modern Flames Installation and Operating Instructions for further information on how to service and maintain your product)
• Damage caused by unauthorized modifications, use, or repair.
• Damage or defects caused by the product being stored on a construction site.
• Consequential loss relating to other associated products that have not been supplied by Modern Flames.
• Consequential loss related to decorations, furnishings, or other household assets.
• The applicable Product is subjected to prolonged periods of dampness or condensation.
• Any product not listed for outdoor use that is installed outdoors.
• Fireplace is disconnected from power or turned off while pairing the Wi-Fi or performing updates. Failure to do so can result in damage to the electrical components of the fireplace. Damage as a result of this may not be covered under warranty. Questions or assistance about pairing device contact Modern Flames customer service.
Limitation and liability: Modern Flames’ Warranty does not make Modern Flames liable for any or special, incidental consequential damages, or construction liabilities or fees. Modern Flames’ total liability extends only to the purchase price paid for the goods. Modern Flames, in the event of a warranty claim, reserves the right either to replace the goods in question or to refund the purchase price of the goods. Shipping of parts or product may not be covered under warranty.
Labor Credit: Modern Flames’ labor credit covers one (1) year of coverage from time of purchase. Receipt or invoice must be provided to Modern Flames to process any labor credit. The Labor credit will be up to $100 for one service. Modern Flames will not cover driving/trip fees or other fees not related to the specific fixing of the fireplace. Additional labor credit request may be presented to Modern Flames for evaluation but no guarantee that request will be warranted. All labor credit must be presented to whom the fireplace was purchased from, either the dealer or distributor. They will in turn contact Modern Flames and request the labor credit. Modern Flames must be contacted prior to any service being performed for troubleshooting/diagnosing of fireplace or the labor credit may be denied.
Freight Warranty Policy
For any shipment that has left Modern Flames’ facility and is in transit when order is cancelled, will be assessed a 20% restocking fee and any shipping costs incurred for re-consigning the shipment. Additionally, if the fireplace or item is delivered and no longer wanted for any reason, the customer will incur our 20% restocking fee and shipping costs to return the unit. Prior to returning the unit a return authorization number must be obtained. If unit is on site, please contact Modern Flames with a date and time frame to schedule a pick-up of the fireplace. Please leave fireplace boxed and on a pallet and if unable or those items have been thrown out, Modern Flames may add a higher restocking fee to return the fireplace.
If item has not left Modern Flames’ facility when cancellations request is sent in to us, no penalty will be incurred.
For shipments that arrive with clear damage to pallet, shrink wrap, fireplace box or any other visible damage should be refused by the customer and must be notated with the delivery company. Please contact Modern Flames, within 24 hours via phone or email, and/or with pictures and information via email, so we may process a freight claim and begin processing a new order to replace the damaged one. Please have any of the following to help expedite the claim process- order number, delivery number or invoice number for reference. Failure to alert Modern Flames within 24 hours, may result in no credit or partial credit given back.
If the unit is kept with clear, visible damage to pallet, shrink wrap, fireplace box and there is further concealed damage upon opening the box, Modern Flames may refuse a warranty claim or only partially credit for the damaged fireplace.
If the unit arrives with no visible damage and upon opening there is clear damage to the glass, firebox or other damage contact Modern Flames immediately, within 24 hours, to start your warranty claim. Failure to do this could result in a full or partial denial of the claim. Modern Flames has the right to inspect the damage to understand the extent of it via photographs or video. This will determine if a new unit, replacement parts or partial credit is to be sent out or given, if damage is not affecting the overall functionality of the fireplace.
If a unit is returned to us and no notifications are made by the customer to us, Modern Flames, they will incur at least a 20% restocking fee or potential for no credit to be given.
Modern Flames reserves the right to modify or change the warranty terms at any time.
Shipping & Returns:
Cancellations & Refunds: Outdoor Furniture Supply prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 858-298-2371 or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
If you have questions regarding anything below, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations & Refunds: At Outdoor Furniture Supply, we pride ourselves on having the best return policies in the industry. Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 858-298-2371
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach agents during business hours at 858-298-2371, the chat in the bottom right, or email email@example.com any time.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order.
These units, are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order our products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Outdoor Furniture Supply's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see individual product pages for details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, that is not a warranty claim.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Our Shipping Partners: